ADOPTION SERVICES FOR BIRTH MOTHERS
If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy, or have a child that you are unable to raise, we will provide you with the information you need to decide what is best for you and your child. We can help you turn today’s difficult decision into tomorrow’s positive experience. If you decide to pursue adoption, we will work with you free of charge in developing an individualized plan that is tailored to your circumstances and needs. Although the reasons for making an adoption plan may vary, one thing is clear: adoption is a very loving, courageous, giving, and selfless act. Far from giving up your child, by choosing adoption you are “giving to” your child a financially stable and loving home, with opportunities and advantages that only the loving choice of adoption offers. You’re pregnant. Now what? As highly experienced Christian adoption professionals, totally dedicated to adoptions, we realize that adoption is a unique process with significant spiritual, legal, emotional, and practical ramifications. We will answer your questions, address your concerns, and provide the professional, confidential, and compassionate support you need. Contact us online at email@example.com or call toll free at 800-708-8888 to arrange a confidential free consultation. After-hours calls are immediately forwarded to one of our attorneys.
COMMON REASONS FOR PURSUING ADOPTION
We know that you probably have one or more reasons why you are considering placing your child for adoption, including the following:
• You do not have the financial resources to support a child in the manner you feel your child deserves.
• You feel that you are not ready for the responsibilities of parenting.
• You want to know that your child has all of the opportunities that come from being raised in a stable, loving, two-parent home that you select.
• You want to insure that your child has a stable, reliable, mature and financially responsible father who will be a good role model for your child.
Whatever the reasons, we are here to help. You are under no obligation to place your child for adoption. You may speak in private and in confidence with our adoption professionals. Our highly experienced staff is here to assist and encourage you throughout your pregnancy.
CONSIDER PRIVATE ADOPTION
If you are pregnant and not sure how to proceed, you owe it to yourself and your child to at least receive free information about the process of adoption. Rest assured that you will have control throughout the process. Birth mothers who choose to work with us are consulted at every stage and have the following opportunities:
• The opportunity to specify your requirements for an adoptive family, including religious beliefs, occupation(s), education, household income, family lifestyle, special interests, etc.
• The opportunity to meet adoptive parents.
• The opportunity to receive periodic photos and updates about your child from the adoptive family (if you desire).
•The opportunity to select the adoptive family.
You do not have to take advantage of all of these opportunities, but they are available should you wish to pursue them.
We are here to help you throughout the process, including making all arrangements with the hospital. All of our services are provided to you free of charge. Learn more about the process of adoption and how you can place your child with a stable, loving two-parent home. Contact us today to learn more.